[bksvol-discuss] Re: Now Available on Bookshare

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Grace,

Wikipedia lists the Mary Jo Putney Fallen Angels books as:

Fallen Angels Series
        1. Petals in the Storm (1993)
        2. Thunder and Roses (1993)
        3. Angel Rogue (1995)
        4. Dancing on the Wind (1995)
        5. River of Fire (1996)
        6. Shattered Rainbows (1996)
        7. One Perfect Rose (1997)So I labeled them as such. Is this wrong?
Yep, it is.  I just checked Putney's website and the order is entirely
different. Okay, I figure she knows the order better than Wikipedia.  Will
relabel all of them to follow her order instead.  Sigh!

Carrie