[bksvol-discuss] Noticing some inaccuracies

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:13:50 -0600

Hi, all.

I'm not sure who to write to about this, so I figured I'd put it out here.

When I was looking through the list of books I've submitted, I noticed that the
book Aimee was listed as being by Mary Susan Miller. In actuality, it was
written by Mary Beth Miller. Two books that were written by Mary Jane Clark are
listed under the name Mary Higgins Clark.

I'm wondering if anything can be done about these errors, as they will make it
difficult for people to find these books.

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.