[bksvol-discuss] Problems with The New BookShare Site and VR Stream

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:27:59 -0600

Greetings list members:

I've been gone a while so please forgive me if this has already been
discussed. It appears that books downloaded from the new BookShare site,
unzipped using Windows Explorer, and moved to the Stream yield the message
"no text" when trying to read. While this is not strictly a volunteer
problem, many of you may run into it and I thought it was worth bringing up

database 3762 (20090113) __________