[bksvol-discuss] Note about daily new book lists

  • From: John Immarino <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:15:59 -0700

Starting today (12/27) I made a few changes to the way the book lists are laid out. Instead of being mostly in plain text form, they now are listed with headings and sub-headings. For example, under the Fiction heading, the book titles appear as sub-headings. My aim is to make the book lists a little easier to peruse with screen readers. I hope this helps out.

Here is the link:

http://myplace.frontier.com/~bshare/

John