[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not much choice

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:56:59 -0400

You can always click the link labeled date at the top of the list and they will sort in reverse order so that you will get the 100 titles that have been on the checkout list the longest. One advantage of this is that the holds tend to fall to the back of the list.

_     _      _

"The time to speak the truth has come.... The government of the United States cannot be on the side of peasants because it is an ally of the landowners. It cannot be on the side of workers anywhere in the world because it is an ally of the monopolies. It cannot be on the side of colonies because it is an ally of the colonizing powers." - Fidel Castro 1960

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International:
 http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
From: Sue Stevens <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 7:45 PM

Oh yes! It does takke forever to get to the last page. I don’t
recall seeing anything with a hold for you though, Cindy. The trouble is
that one has to get the first page before going to another page. I know
about having less than 100, but if you do that, you just have to download a lot
more times.

Sue S.

Date: Thursday, June
       2, 2011, 8:13 AM

       Wow! When yoou subtract the birds and bees submissions, there
       really isn’t a lot to choose from to proof. Some of the “holds
       for” have been on for quite a while. Even then, I do not take
       them. However, there are some on the last page that say “hold for
       new vol”, and I am wondering if those holds could be taken off since
       they were put there so long ago.

       I don’t want to start a thread. (smile)

       Sue S.

No virus found in this
message.
Database: 1509/3675 - Release Date: 06/02/11