[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not much choice

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:45:42 -0500

Oh yes!  It does takke forever to get to the last page.  I don’t recall seeing
anything with a hold for you though, Cindy.  The trouble is that one has to get
the first page before going to another page.  I know about having less than
100, but if you do that, you just have to download a lot more times.

Sue S.

        From: Sue Stevens <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Not much choice
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 8:13 AM

        Wow!  When yoou subtract the birds and bees submissions, there really
isn’t a lot to choose from to proof.  Some of the “holds for” have been on for
quite a while.  Even then, I do not take them.  However, there are some on the
last page that say “hold for new vol”, and I am wondering if those holds could
be taken off since they were put there so long ago.

        I don’t want to start a thread.  (smile)

        Sue S.