[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie Question -- book proofed then checked back in

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:16:01 -0500

I am thoroughly enjoying it, Jamie. So far, it is not nearly as difficult as
I thought it would be. But I have to remember that I have started off with
some very simple books and it will get more difficult as the books get
longer. I like doing the shorter books because I don't get tired of them and
feel like I'm accomplishing something by getting them turned in fairly
quickly.

Thanks -- Doug