[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie Question -- book proofed then checked back in

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:51:51 -0500

Hey!  What about me???  LOL  I recruited my husband.  Wink.

On a serious note, though, we are interested in expanding the kids side for
children like our daughter in hopes more people will allow and encourage
physically handicapped kids to have access to text instead of only books on
tape.  It is also so much easier to start on kids books, but we want to
start early and build for a lifetime of loving reading.  I am buying some on
eBay for just this purpose and Doug and I can scan and proof "in-home" to
add to the collection.

Thank you everyone for all your help and hard work!

Valerie

Check out my kids at:

   <http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples>
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples <new>