[bksvol-discuss] Re: New PQ Partner: Chelsea Green Publishing Has Signed Our Agreement

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:30:28 -0800 (PST)

Thannks, Roger. I went back to my list and read what safe meant and changed it
to Do Not Use and than ked Scot for the notice.

                          awards over the years, including ALA and
                          Booklist Notable Books of the Year, the John
                          Burroughs Medal, James Beard Award finalist
                          and the Garden Globe Award.   One of their
                          better known titles is George Lakoff’s New York
Times bestseller, Don't Think of an Elephant.