[bksvol-discuss] Net Library

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 01:59:08 -0400

I don't have access to that. My library is in the next town over, and we
have no transportation here, so I'm not affiliated with them in any way.
They're not even affiliated with Net Library, and I'd be willing to bet I'm
not the only one. Besides that, I don't do audio, anyway, so Bookshare and
Web braille, besides the occasional hardcopy braille book from NLS, are the
only things I read. Take care.
Julie Morales