[bksvol-discuss] Re: Needing Help With a Scan

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:22:49 -0700

These are the books I have no hesitancy in rejecting. Obviously the scanner is
not checking the book.
          From: Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Needing Help With a Scan
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 9:10 PM

          Hi, everyone!  Every once in a while, I run into a weird problem, and
I've never been able to figure out how to resolve it except to spend a few
extra hours of hard work cleaning it up.

          I noticed that on some of the pages of the book I'm scanning, the
words will get scrambled on parts of the page.  No matter what settings I
change, the results are the same, although I have managed to bring up the
confidence level a little bit.  I've only scanned a few pages, so I'd like to
know if there are any solutions to this problem before I go on.  Thanks!

          Jana

          For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
          http://www.janajackson.com/.

          Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel
agency, JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares,
hotels, last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://jjm.worldventures.biz.  While you're there, find out how you, too, can
save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures!  Jana is happy to answer
any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to work and
have fun at the same time.  If you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at
jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

05:53:00