[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help finding copyright holder

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 01:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I give up. You did everything I would do, and I even tried some other
things but nowhere did I find he copyright info for that edition. My library
has a different edition, the 1974 one, so that's probably no help. He didn't
die until 1988, though, so I suspect he still holds the copyright. Or his
heirs. I can get the 1974 edition and see what UPD is, or what or who the
copyright holder for that book is.

I'd suggest that you send me a pdf or whatever of the copyright page, but you
are sighted, and if you can't figure it out I probably wouldn't be able to
either.

Let me know if you want me to request the book.

G.Cindy