[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need a book to scann

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 20:45:09 -0700

Monica, if I can find these in my local library, I'll be glad to do it, but
my question to the group was this.
I have several books waiting to be approved that I have uploaded to book
share. If you or anyone has books waiting to be approved, I would be glad to
work on getting those approved for you, if someone will work on getting mine
approved. I figured it might speed up books getting books approved. would
this be ethical to do?
Jim