[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need a book to scann

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:09:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have to update my last letter. The Wish List
instructions have been revised as of May 31. I've
posted the first part of the notice below. It also
includes a list of books currently on the Wish List
with a warning to check the collection in case the
book has already been added. Oddly (I say that because
I think the logical way to alphabetize, for me, would
have been by title) the list is alphabetized by
author's last name).

Here is the URL so you (anyone) can go to it yourself.
http://www.bookshare.org/web/WishList.html

Cindy

"To request a book that is not already on
Bookshare.org, please subscribe to the bookshare.org
discussion list, and send your request in an email to
the list. To subscribe, send a message to
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
Subscribe in the subject line. Please limit your
requests to one title per email, and include both the
full title and author. It is important to place the
word Wishlist in the subject line so that subscribers
can filter their mail on that keyword. Please assist
everyone by providing correct spellings and complete
book titles.

In the future, Bookshare.org staff intends to add a
form to this page to enable you to submit requests to
the Discussion list more easily.

..."