[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need More Scanners (was: need book to proof)

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:45:19 -0500

More and more publishers are signing the contract with Bookshare.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Cindy
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:56 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Need More Scanners (was: need book to proof)

There is a list of publisher-donors and it says which one's are safe to do. It may be on the site, but I did download the list; I"ve had books I did replaced when the publishers first started donating, and was very annoyed after I'd spent so much time on it. However, if I were a member,now I think my attitude would be that even if it is replaced I'd have had a chance to read the book for free without waiting for to get into the collection get into the collection, and also would earn $2.50 toward my membership renewal.