[bksvol-discuss] Nature's Children Project

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:00:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi you all, lately, you have probably seen a large number of books on
specific animal species showing up on the new list with (Nature's Children)
after them.  It is a series my library has and personally they are great
books full of good descriptions of particular animals.

Anyway, there are 121 books in the series, and I am wondering, if any of the
below, peak your interest that I haven't touched yet?  I am always looking
for suggestions and ideas of which ones I should request next.  All of them
are usually about 50 pages, so fairly quick to scan and edit.

Let me know. o.k.?
Complete List of Nature's Children books

* means that it is in the collection
= means I am scanning it and have it in my possession.

Ants
Bees
Bighorn Sheep
Caribou
Cougars
Coyote
= Eagles
Elk
Frogs
=Grouse
=Hawks
Lizards
Mice
Monarch Butterfly
*Pelicans
Prairie Dogs
Seals
Snakes
Squirrels
Walrus

Lynx
=Mallard Ducks
Moose
Moths
Mountain Goats
Muskrats
*Opossum
=Owls
Parrots
Polar Bears
P*orcupines
Pronghorns
Rabbits
Raccoons
Red Fox
River Otters
Salmon
Sea Lions
*Skunks
Spiders
Turtles

Buffalo
=Cats
*Cows
*Donkeys
*Farm Birds
*Goats
Goldfish
Guinea Pigs
Hamsters
Horses
Parakeets
=Pet Dogs
=Pet Parrots
Pet Rabbits
Pet Reptiles
*Pigs
Sea Mammals
*Sheep
Tropical Fish
*Working Dogs
*Working Elephants

Bats
Beavers
Bison
Black Bears
*Canada Goose
*Chipmunks
Deer
*Downy Woodpecker
Grizzly Bears
*Gulls
*Hummingbirds
*Loons
Musk Ox
=Puffins
Salamanders
Sharks
Weasels
Whales
Wild Horses
Wolves
*Woodchucks

Cheetahs
Chimpanzees
Crocodiles
Elephants
*Flamingos
Gazelles
Giraffes
Gorillas
Hippopotamus
Kangaroos
Koalas
Leopards
Lions
Old World Monkeys
Orangutans
=Ostriches
Pandas
=Penguins
Rhinoceros
Tigers
*Zebras

Anteaters
*Birds of Paradise
Camels
*Cockroaches
*Crabs
*Crows
Dolphins
Dragonflies
Dugongs
*Hornbills
Jellyfish
*Komodo Dragons
Lemurs
Orcas
=Serval Cats
Squids
Stick Insects
=Toucans
Tunas
Wasps
worms

*Albatrosses
Baboons
Beetles
*Boobies
Butterflies
Grasshoppers
Iguanas
Jaguars
New World Monkeys
*Parrotfish
Pikas
*Platypus
Rats
Rattlesnakes
Rays
Scorpions
Sea Otters
Toads
*Turkeys
Wild Dogs
=Woodpeckers

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller

Shelley L. Rhodes