[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nature's Children Project

Shelly,

I'm interested in any of them, honestly! So, whenever you get around to scanning any of them, let me know. I'd be happy to validate any of this series. If you want a starting point, the ones on the seal, walrus, and river otter would be nice.

Thanks,
Caitlyn
At 10:00 AM 4/30/2008, you wrote:
Hi you all, lately, you have probably seen a large number of books on
specific animal species showing up on the new list with (Nature's Children)
after them.  It is a series my library has and personally they are great
books full of good descriptions of particular animals.

Anyway, there are 121 books in the series, and I am wondering, if any of the
below, peak your interest that I haven't touched yet?  I am always looking
for suggestions and ideas of which ones I should request next.  All of them
are usually about 50 pages, so fairly quick to scan and edit.

Let me know. o.k.?
Complete List of Nature's Children books

* means that it is in the collection
= means I am scanning it and have it in my possession.

Ants
Bees
Bighorn Sheep
Caribou
Cougars
Coyote
= Eagles
Elk
Frogs
=Grouse
=Hawks
Lizards
Mice
Monarch Butterfly
*Pelicans
Prairie Dogs
Seals
Snakes
Squirrels
Walrus

Lynx
=Mallard Ducks
Moose
Moths
Mountain Goats
Muskrats
*Opossum
=Owls
Parrots
Polar Bears
P*orcupines
Pronghorns
Rabbits
Raccoons
Red Fox
River Otters
Salmon
Sea Lions
*Skunks
Spiders
Turtles

Buffalo
=Cats
*Cows
*Donkeys
*Farm Birds
*Goats
Goldfish
Guinea Pigs
Hamsters
Horses
Parakeets
=Pet Dogs
=Pet Parrots
Pet Rabbits
Pet Reptiles
*Pigs
Sea Mammals
*Sheep
Tropical Fish
*Working Dogs
*Working Elephants

Bats
Beavers
Bison
Black Bears
*Canada Goose
*Chipmunks
Deer
*Downy Woodpecker
Grizzly Bears
*Gulls
*Hummingbirds
*Loons
Musk Ox
=Puffins
Salamanders
Sharks
Weasels
Whales
Wild Horses
Wolves
*Woodchucks

Cheetahs
Chimpanzees
Crocodiles
Elephants
*Flamingos
Gazelles
Giraffes
Gorillas
Hippopotamus
Kangaroos
Koalas
Leopards
Lions
Old World Monkeys
Orangutans
=Ostriches
Pandas
=Penguins
Rhinoceros
Tigers
*Zebras

Anteaters
*Birds of Paradise
Camels
*Cockroaches
*Crabs
*Crows
Dolphins
Dragonflies
Dugongs
*Hornbills
Jellyfish
*Komodo Dragons
Lemurs
Orcas
=Serval Cats
Squids
Stick Insects
=Toucans
Tunas
Wasps
worms

*Albatrosses
Baboons
Beetles
*Boobies
Butterflies
Grasshoppers
Iguanas
Jaguars
New World Monkeys
*Parrotfish
Pikas
*Platypus
Rats
Rattlesnakes
Rays
Scorpions
Sea Otters
Toads
*Turkeys
Wild Dogs
=Woodpeckers

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller

Shelley L. Rhodes

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080430-1, 04/30/2008
Tested on: 4/30/2008 1:14:07 PM