[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:56:05 -0500

Hi Amber,
    Yes, I'm working on lots of series to come out of The Stratemeyer
Syndicate. These include Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew and Tom Swift.

    I'm particularly looking for help on the Nancy Drew books. If you want to
swap lists, let me know. I don't have that many Nancy Drew titles, but we might
as well compare.

    There are also some titles I'm particularly looking for copies of.

    If anyone else is interested in helping out, that would be great. My
overall goal is to produce excellent, proofread scans.

Thanks,
Jake