  From: mickey
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:10 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello, Darkness

  If that doesn't work, Gustavo and John are your only solutions. The system
just didn't like my file. I haven't seen it appear online yet, either, so maybe
they're having problems as well.

  Good luck. I know how frustrating it can be to sit for ages, just waiting.

  Mickey

  Mickey Prahin
  micka@xxxxxxxxxx
  MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx