[bksvol-discuss] Re: Moving around pages in a book--can some1please check this book

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 20:01:17 -0800

Hi Netta;

Amazon peek has Chapter 1 starting on page 7, does that look right to you?

Vivian

At 10:07 PM 2/4/2013 -0500, you wrote:

"Hey guys;
The book in question is Little Black Girl Lost 4:

THE DIARY OF JOSEPHINE BAPTISTE<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
by Keith Lee Johnson. The ISBN# is:

978-1-60751-642-2

I need to know on what page does chapter 1 starts and the subsequent chapters after that. I figure that if I can get the page numbers for the beginning of the chapters then re-numbering the pages or at least straightening out the even page numbers may be a breeze, hopefully. The scanner hasn't gotten back to me yet but pretty confident that she eventually will since she is usually a contributor to the list.

Thanks,

Netta
Just because you are blind does not mean you lack vision"-Stevie Wonder