[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:01:19 -0700

Hi Dasha,

If your search criteria are not set to view all qualities of books, you
might not see books that you're used to seeing.  I think that by default,
fair quality books are not included in search results unless you
specifically tell the search tool to include them.

I just did a search on "Storm Breaking" in the title field of the advanced
search and found the book.  It is rated "good", so that might be another
quality knocked out of the search by default if not specifically requested
to appear.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____