[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Book

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 20:16:04 -0700

Are any of these disappearing books fair quality?

Just asking because I am cleaning up the scan of a book I looked for several times and didn't find (that's why I scanned it). Then just yesterday, I suddenly find it (View from Another Shore). Fortunately I noticed it's listed as fair quality and was put on bookshare in 2002 so it likely is fair not just full of weird words the bookshare software doesn't know (it definitely is that). So, I'll put it in as a BSO.

Misha

On 6/2/2012 6:09 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
The novelization of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer first episode seems to have disappeared. I have a copy, but wanted to see what an mp3 sounded like. I searched by author and title. It did not show up.
Any ideas?
Thanks.