[bksvol-discuss] Re: Miss Read series

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:02:24 -0700

Amber, I have validated three and note that two more were validated while I was
on vacation. However, those two have the author's last name spelled Reed. On
5-26 I brought this to Bookshare's attention but when I last looked it had not
been corrected. This makes me wonder what goes into administrative approval so
I certainly hope the forthcoming manual will answer this question. I can look
into getting copies of the missing books but so far have just validated; except
for the incorrect spelling of the author's name, the scans were excellent so I
did not need a print copy.