[bksvol-discuss] Re: Merry Christmas Tolkien Fans, A Gift

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:40:10 -0500

MessageDear Jill and Everyone,,

I am sorry for sending 2 messages with the same question. My computer gave me
an error message when I tried to send both of them so I thought none had
reached the list. When I rebooted, they apparently sent themselves.

Jill, I understand  your point. While listening the length of the lines
wouldn't make a difference. I thought maybe the brf file might have long blank
spaces after the shorter lines, but maybe not. I've decided not to worry about
the few short lines on page 44.

Always With Love,

Lissi