[bksvol-discuss] Me and Judith Tarr Again

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:11:26 -0800

Hi, I have a little thing in my head which rears up everytime I see a gap in
an author's work. The little completist is out and will be heard. This time,
I'm writing about an author I like, Judith Tarr, she has a few series which
are on Bookshare, but I'd like to see more of her books. For instance,
Bookshare has the opening book of a series but not the subsequent entries.
Here is the series in question as copied by me from fantasticfiction.com.
Avaryan Rising
1. The Hall of the Mountain King (1986)
2. The Lady of Han-Gilen (1987)
3. A Fall of Princes (1988)
4. Arrows of the Sun (1993)
5. Spear of Heaven (1994)
6. Tides of Darkness (2002)
Bookshare is also missing Book 2 in her Epona series, The Shepherd Kings.
There is a two-book series beginning with The Devil's Bargain which
Bookshare has, but the site doesn't have House of War. In her Alexander the
Great series, Bookshare has Queen of the Amazons but not Bring Down the Sun.
Bookshare has Alamut, but I don't know if this is the first book in the
series or is an omnibus containing both Alamut and The Dagger and the Cross.
If not, then The Dagger and the Cross isn't in the Bookshare collection.
Regards, Kim Friedman.