[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mayrie ReNae Annual Valentine's Day Scholarship (Out of the Office)

  • From: "Dawn Danley" <Danleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:54:20 -0500

I will be out of the office, returning on Monday, March 4th. If you need more
immediate assistance, please call your child's teacher or contact the Child
Study Team Office at the Administration Building at 856-751-8446 x6134. Have a
great day!

>>> "Dawn Danley" <Danleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/22/13 15:53 >>>

I will be out of the office, returning on Monday, March 4th. If you need more
immediate assistance, please call your child's teacher or contact the Child
Study Team Office at the Administration Building at 856-751-8446 x6134. Have a
great day!

>>> Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/22/13 15:45 >>>

Hello all,

In remembrance of Mayrie ReNae's birthday this week, we are pleased to announce
that one free new membership will be donated by Bookshare each Valentine's Day,
to a person with financial need.

(For those of you who didn't have the good fortune to know Mayrie, she was a
beloved Bookshare member, volunteer, and staff person, who contributed hundreds
of books to the collection, and who provided valuable and supportive guidance
to our volunteer crew for many years.  Mayrie passed away just a few months
ago).

Bookshare staff will accept nominations the first two weeks of each February
and will decide on the recipient.  If no nominations are put forward, we will
provide the scholarship to the first person who requests it on Valentine's Day
or after.  For this year, if you have nominations for a scholarship recipient,
please let me know, otherwise, we'll provide it to the next person who requests
one next week.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly.  Thank you.

We miss you, Mayrie.

[http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9XoZAsGTWcg/SdFNBKE93bI/AAAAAAAAAlo/RvH17XE1mWk/s400/heart_book.jpg]

Kindly,

Alisa K. Moore
Volunteer Program Manager
Bookshare - A Benetech Initiative
Phone:  (650) 352-0087
Email: alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
480 S. California Ave, Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609
www.bookshare.org<http://www.bookshare.org/>
www.benetech.org<http://www.benetech.org/>

DISCLAIMER:
Voorhees Township School District e-mail is provided for the purpose of
professional communication. Please be aware that messages sent via e-mail may
not be secure and that the administration may review communications. This
message is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately if you have received this by mistake and delete it. The
sender does not accept liability for any errors or viruses in the content of
this message.