[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:22:43 -0700 (PDT)

That is quite a chore, but a valuable asset to the
collection for students and parents. I'm not exactly
sure what kind of books you mean, but if they are
medical dictionaries like Dorland's, as a parent and
tv-watcher I've used the books I have, both
dictionaries and encyclopedia-types, often through the
years.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com