[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

I don't want to appear greedy or unapreciative -- I
very much appreciate having Marissa's list to check --
 but would it be a lot of trouble to add a letter,
e.g., A or V, to indicate if the book is being
validated or is in he administrator approval pile? As
long as I think someone is validating a book I
submitted I keep renewing the library book in case
there's a problem -- which is fine unless the
validator doesn't tell me he/she has approved it. If I
knew it was in the administrator pile, I'd return the
book. I finally returned one that I'd helped someone
with only to find out he next day that she needed
another missing page from it. I had to request it over
again. Now I'm waiting to hear if Tuesday is still
being validated or is in the administrator pile.

Cindy

--- Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps if we ask nicely, Gustavo will compile the
> list for us. What do you think, Gustavo? Is that a
> possibility?
>
> And while I'm asking for the books in process list,
> I'll put in a request for a new fair books list.
> And this time can the author be included? It will
> make it easier to find books of interest to rescan.
>
> Thanks a bunch.
> *****
> Grace
>
> MSN messenger only: gcpires@xxxxxxxxxxx> No virus