[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mam Hawthorne on Disability Matters todya

  • From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:51:38 -0700

That is cool. I hope we can download the interview..

I downloaded your book last night and am looking forward to reading it.

Colleen

Colleen Edwards
3377 Bethel Road SE, Suite 107, PMB 334
Port Orchard WA 98366
253 857 7943
FAX: 253 203 6233
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxxx

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.