[bksvol-discuss] Re: Macro Distribution

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:40:23 -0500

Hi Monica,

I think I'll do just that. I'll include the text of the macro in an email. Those who don't want it can hit the delete key. I just bet that several of you can use it to make other macro's from or whatever. It's really cool! I used it for years in WP, and though I'm still using WP I haven't used it for a while, as I thought I lost it, but I found it! <grin>

Oh! I forgot to ask you, should I leave it in the wp format, or should I convert it to text I mean an Ascii file?

I'll post it to this list, and if anyone thinks I should post it to the other list, then let me know, and it's as simple as changing the address. lol.

Thanks for your great ideas.

Smiles!
Pat Ferguson

At 05:47 AM 6/10/05, you wrote:
Pat,

A few ideas come to mind about how to share your macro which I would also like to get.

* Include the text of the macro in an e-mail to the list. This is nice for those who like to muck around in computer code, but a nightmare for those who don't.

* Freelists has a Files section in the Bksvol-discussion area. It's empty and I don't know if putting the macro there would result in a fee. If it's free, I can envision a little collection of favorite editing macros.

* E-Mail interested individuals a document that contains the macro. If there are only a few of us, this might be the easiest.

     Thanks for offering it us,

Monica