[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Submitter

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:53:32 -0600

Thanks Dave.

Looks to me like that's confirmation that the book doesn't have its own
copyright.  As for the ISBN, I think it's probably correct because the
copyright page looked like it scanned well.  I see no reason not to trust
what's there.  Seems like there ought to be a place where you could verify
ISBNs though since some agency or organization has to assign one to the
book.

As for using the pages from the earlier publishing, I don't see why I
couldn't do exactly what you suggested.  That's what I had in mind when I
wrote Cindy.  Thanks for the opinion.

BTW, the club review came straight from the book jacket, so you definitely
found the correct book.

Thanks again for the help.

Gerald