[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Submitter

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:32:26 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,

Are you sure you have the title right? I looked in my
library's online catalog, and that seems to be a
series title, because there were 4 individual books
listed. Does the book you have have all four books in
one volume?

In case the person who submitted it doesn't get back
to you, I can get the book and anwer your questions
about the garbled pages and fix the table of contents
and send it to you, but not if you have a volume with
alal four stories, because my library only has the
individual ones.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com