[bksvol-discuss] Lisa's Harry Potter Question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:07:41 -0600

Lisa,

People can be rather touchy about their Harry Potter, can't they?  Actually,
I suspect people were not reading the rest of their e-mail before replying
to your message, instead of implying that you shouldn't have asked the
question by answering your question that many times.

At least that is what I would hope since I, for one, thought you had a valid
question.  I knew about the two different versions of the books and still
found the list confusing due to the order in which the books were listed.  I
had to take a close look at the list myself to realize there weren't
duplicates the first time I read that page.

Don't let this prevent you from asking questions in the future.

BTW, in case you didn't notice, your question spawned a new discussion on
the Brittish language and Brittish food that sounded like it made several
people hungry despite Shelley's talk of blood pudding.

Gerald