[bksvol-discuss] Learning to Breathe Again by Tammy Trent

  • From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:45:16 -0500

I rejected it due primarily to problems with formatting. There are no page
breaks, and there are breaks going to a new page in strange places. There
are words run together in places, and on some pages there is missing text at
what is probably the ends of lines. Since line breaks were not preserved,
it's difficult to identify the problem. Even if I had a print copy of the
book in front of me and could scan the pages in question, I would not tackle
corrections on this book--and I am fairly patient with corrections.

I am also uncertain of the meaning of the submitter's comment: "This book is
listed in the copyright office."

Sarah J. Blake
sjblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.growingstrong.org