[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil scan to RTF file?

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:50:20 -0400

tHANK YOU,THANK YOU. For a Moment I got panicky thinking I had lost my work but calmed down when I remember I had backed-up everything every evening so I started over following your directions and now have both the kes files and the rtf and now that I know ttf is wordpad which I have used before my life is back to its relative normal. Especially since the rtf has the italics which I could not get kes to do even when I got the rigiht site and it said included italics but did not. So again I say THANK YOU.