[bksvol-discuss] King Bongo

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

HELP!! I just finished validating King Bongo and when
I went to upload it it wasn't on my upload page. I
don't know how I managed to not renew it when I was
supposed to. When I was renewing I must have it
release instead of renew and not realized it.

If anyone on either of these lists has it, please
release it so I can download and then upload it.