[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 adding extra blank pages

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:07:50 -0700

If the blank pages really don't have anything on them, such as hard returns
or such, then you could do a search for two page breaks in a row and replace
it with one. Use \p for the page break in K1000. Then you'd have to make
sure that any real blank pages were preserved. Still, I bet that would be
faster than removing the false ones by hand. If you have the original book,
this would definitely be a time saver.

Evan