[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 adding extra blank pages

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:08:51 -0700

Ouch! That is weird. I think I would try to ask Steven Baum about that. I
really don't see how that could happen. Does K1000 have the feature where
you can see the formatting codes the way you can in say MS Word or
WordPerfect? Then you could see what is really going on there. If you can
remove them by hand - by using control-shift-enter I presume, then the page
breaks must be there. So I don't understand why this won't work.

Sorry and good luck. I would be interested in how you solve this, if you
solve it in any other way besides removing them all by hand. But that might
unfortunately be your only option.

Evan