[bksvol-discuss] Just vallidated my first book in a long time!

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:28:40 -0400

Well, I know this is stupid, but I got real tired of not having Office, so was at Office Maxx yesterday for another reason and found a student teacher edition on sale for $119, and bought it. Thanks to my little savings account, I could do that. Now, at least, I have something constructive to do while I am off work. Also I have updated WinZip finally, so I don't have the annoying "use evaluation version" every time I open it! After I did all that, though, I got a phone call from work telling me we'd be off Monday and Tuesday! Am to call on Tuesday to see if we can come back any time soon. Oh well, I will survive I guess, at least I will definitely be eligible for unemployment now. Wasn't sure about this past week since I worked on Monday because of I know I could apply but wasn't sure if I'd get a check. Anyway, I am happy and have downloaded another book. They are both By William Bridges and are on Transitions and change in companies. Don't have exact titles at hand just now, but perhaps that's enough info. for government work! (grins)!
Everybody have an excellent weekend.

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx

add me to your MSN:

Catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx