[bksvol-discuss] Re: Julian's Cat

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:01:58 -0500

Yes.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 3:05 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Julian's Cat

  Gary,

  I don't quite understand your post. I didn't download
  the book and there were no comments that I could see
  to explain why it's back on the list. I clicked on
  download just to see the history, but,as I say, I
  didn't see any explanations.

  The part of your post that I don't understand is the
  "I'd look at it..." Is that a typo and you meant to
  write "I'll look at it?" which is what I'm assuming?
  smile

  Cindy