[bksvol-discuss] Re: Judy Bolton mysteries

  • From: Lynn Zelvin <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 20:05:25 -0500

It wasn't me, but I'd read them if they were there. Wow, I read them as a kid and they were my mother's old books from when she was a kid. I remember liking her a lot more than Nancy Drew. Too bad they are hard to find.

Lynn

At 01:36 PM 2/2/2010, you wrote:
Who was interested in the Judy Bolton mysteries being added?  I am trying to
locate them as I am able, but some are very hard to find.  I had no idea
there were 38...

Have a great day!
Valerie