[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:01:58 -0600

I just realized that the title of the book I requested earlier didn't copy. It is From Clay to Bronze: A Studio Guide to Figurative Sculpture by Tuck Langland

ISBN-13:  978-0823006380
This would probably be best scanned by a sighted person, as there are some measurements, not as many as a cookbook, and picture descriptions would be greatly appreciated. I would be happy to proof.
Thanks,

Melissa
Thanks,

Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx