[bksvol-discuss] John's list of books added to the collection.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you. I was about to post a second time., so I'lluse your post to do it.

May I remind people that John Imarino has been posting here,  and emailing
directly to those who asked him, an up-to-date list of books added to the
collection. I know it takes a fair amount of time to compile, since I did it
before. When I became unable to continue  he stepped in with his list which is
even better than mine was, as he includes genre and all kinds of good
information. It would be a shame to have his efforts go to waste.   You can, I
believe, have his list daily in your email,--or checking for it here is a
one-step process and it's not necessary to go to the bookshare site.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

  Date: 07/10/09
07:05:00

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank
  Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe'
  by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of available commands, put
  the word 'help' by itself in the subject
  line.

A Good Credit Score is 700
  or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823300x1201398714/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO62)