[bksvol-discuss] Re: John's list of books added to the collection.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:33:10 -0700

Hi, John, Kim here. I personally go to the Bookshare web site at midnight.
My nefarious purpose is to see what new books are in the collection. As it
happens, I've read short stories by Edward D. Hoch because I've been a
long-time subscriber to Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine. Mr. Velvet is
unique among thieves because people pay him to steal valueless objects. If
you haven't read Mr. Hoch and you like mysteries, give it a read through.
Ever since I discovered that heading level 2 gets me to book titles, I know
what to do should I get kicked off by my computer. It's easy to count book
titles now until I get to one I haven't looked at. Your list is performing a
service and I think it's a good idea. I compliment you on your idea. I can't
read those NIMAC books anyway, and I have to wade through them to get to
books I can download. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.