[bksvol-discuss] Re: J.K Rawling's new book

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 21:24:02 -0400

If it is published by one of the publishers that supplies electronic versions of their books to Bookshare then it is up to the publisher as to whether it will appear in the collection on the day of its release. If it is not it will not appear on that day, but it will pretty soon after that day. It is already in a very high sales rank position at Amazon.

On 9/3/2012 4:59 PM, Ann Petrous wrote:
The book is called the casual vacancy. It is about a witching town for a
counselor passes away under suspicious circumstances. It is supposed to be for
adults. The book will be released on September 27 of this month. It looks
really good, so I thought it would might be posted on the Buckshire website on
the date of its release. I figured this would be so, since all the harry potter
books were published on the website of the day they were released to the public.