[bksvol-discuss] Re: Italicized Page Numbers

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:00:25 -0500

Hi Marilyn.
I seriously doubt whether or not italics matter.

The only place it would matter would be in the Braille. I suspect that the translator won't keep the italics, but, if it does then the reader will see ... well ... italics. No big deal.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Beasley" <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>