[bksvol-discuss] Re: Irwin the Sock

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:46:21 -0600

That is exactly what Cindy did..  Also, thhere are lots of junk characters
throughoout and since she has the same paperback editiion that Shelley had,
she is looking those up for me..  For example, I just asked about one that
said the door closed with a resoounding tjfflt.  The word is thud.  But just
leave that to Cindy and me, okay guys?

Sue S.