[bksvol-discuss] Re: Irwin the Sock

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:38:54 -0800 (PST)

That's what we did. Actually, the chapter headings
were just words, in capital letters, both the word
chapter and the word for the number (e.g., chapter
four). -- nothing fancy. IF Shelley's copy was like
mine, however, it's old, and the paper is sort of
yellowish, though why that would just affect the
chapter heading and not the rest of the page, I don't
now. However, maybe there were lots of mistakes and
Suehashad quite a job validating the book.

Cindy

-- Kellie Hartmann <hart0421@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sue,
> I wonder if the chapter headings in that book were
> in some kind of really
> weird font. That can happen, and it can make the
> headings totally
> unscannable. It's nice that Cindy is working with
> you on the book--maybe she
> can just let you know where the chapter headings
> should be and what they are
> and you can put them in.
> Kellie

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!