[bksvol-discuss] Re: Industrial Ethernet released back into the download pool

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:42:22 -0600

I actually had to reject In Him by Kenneth E. Hagin (it's Hagen)
yesterday. If that volunteer that submitted that book is on the list,
please put the copyright info in the document next time.

On 2/2/07, Katie Hill <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI Dan,

IF you are struggling with it that much I can do a rescan of the book. IT
was a bit of a challenge when scanning. Feel free to reject it and I can
rescan it.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill

kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

503-777-7155