[bksvol-discuss] Re: Image Descriptions in Children's Books

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:44:44 -0400

Try the other David Shannon book about little David who is always told No.
The words themselves mean NOTHING without the picture descriptions. You'll
just have page after page of "No, David" and you don't know what David is
doing without knowing what the picture looks like. I am pretty sure I
proofed another David book too with all of the picture descriptions
included.

The Elephants book Robert referred to does not have EVERY picture described
and I think that is what you are looking for.

I may have my original copy of No, David somewhere on a disc, dvd or hard
drive but I will have to look for it later or tomorrow.

I usually keep books I scan or proofread just for backup purposes. I never
read them but I can't bring myself to delete them.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading:  Crossing California by Adam Langer